It is such a common item and yet it is so important but many users to know how to protect it.
COMPUTER and NOTEBOOK
Do we miss out these steps?
- Is your password secure?
- Min. 8 alphanumerics with a special character and mix with upper and lower case
- Did I use the same password across all my software and device?
- What is the last time I had to change my password?
- Change password monthly or 3 months once.
- A password cannot be repeatedly used.
- Did I write down the password and put it somewhere in the eye of the public?
- Did I stick my passwords in front, back or side of my monitor?
- Did I write it on a piece of paper and put it under my keyboard?
- Did I share my password with someone?
- Am I sharing an application password with my colleagues?
- It is not wise to share the password with your loved one, once the relationship turns sour, anything can just happen.