Online to Offline data collaboration is a feature of getting your data anytime anywhere. Productivity is the key to success in today business world. Customer expectation had level up due to tighter job schedule, less manpower, increase in the cost of labour and some other factors. We need to work more but with a reduction of manpower in the same given time frame
There are a lot of cloud solutions in the market. WCN highly recommend Dropbox to the customer in the architectural industry. Dropbox has collaborated with Autodesk to maximise the functionality available to the customer who working with .dwg files. A user can preview dwg file with a mobile device as well computer system or notebook.
Working with Dropbox Business provides collaboration of corporate data to internal and external users.
Dropbox with Autodesk
Overview of Dropbox Features
- 256-bit AES encryption security.
- Any device accessibility.
- Automatic organization and back-up.
- Automatic updates.
- Efficient syncing.
- File sharing.
- File storage.
- Large file sharing.
- Backup Solution
- Data is synchronized between on-prem server and cloud,
- There is version control
- Apply Access Control List (ACL)
- Online Storage
- The user can synchronic data between workstation and cloud
- Mobile Device
- Most of the file types can preview on the mobile device.
- .dwg can preview on the mobile device.
Dropbox Paper is a new type of document designed for creative work. You can collaborate in real time, assign tasks, make the to-do list and more.
Please contact us for more detail.